Sunday, April 25, 2010

Going to Brunei

Travel Date: April 20 - 21, 2010

Have you even wondered what Brunei looks like? From old times, I knew that Brunei is a very rich country - I was thinking of gold is everywhere.

Then came the Chun invasion, he is a Taiwanese popular actor and singer (member of Fahrenheit) who was born is Brunei but a graduate of Business Administration in Melbourne, Australia. (Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wu_Chun) I thought of seeing the place where he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my travel tales! I'm a backpacker in Philippines and suitcase traveler in Asia. Love checking low fares and hotel hunting and mostly stay in the middle of the road. Addict in planning and sorting itineraries. Collection includes: paper bills, maps, photos, postcards, stamps and Starbucks mug. Travelling with Nikon D40 and Nikon J1. You can send in your questions about the places I've been to on my email address. Thanks!